6.10.2006

6.07.06 Comics

BPRD: The Universal Machine #3 (Dark Horse): Read about half of this and was pleased to see some of Johann Krauss' origin story. Anything BPRD is not to be missed!

Wonder Woman #1 (DC): Not really much interest in the character, but when I learned that Allan Heinberg would be writing and the story would largely feature Donna Troy, I was in.

Hector Plasm: De Mortuis (Image): No idea what this was about, but when I read the last page in the shop, it certainly passed the casual flip test.

Manifest Eternity (DC/Wildstorm): Ok, let's be clear about one thing. I bought this because of Dustin Nguyen's pencils, not Scott Lobdell's writing ability.

DMZ: Volume 1 (DC/Vertigo): Really pleased to see that DC is committed to getting this brilliant book into trade dress as soon as possible. Volume one collects the first 5 issues of this Brian Wood helmed project.

Fantastic Four/Iron Man: Big in Japan (Marvel): Heard nothing but wonderful things about this mini that I missed, so picking up the trade was perfect for me. Can't wait to read it!

De: Tales: Stories From Urban Brazil (Dark Horse): I'll really pick up anything from Fabio Moon and Gabriel Ba. Their work is so different from anything being published right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home