8.30.2010

Coming This Week: Turn Off The Lights When You Leave

Despite a rather large week overall, it’s another small one for me. I’ll be picking up the last installment of two solid little series, and then continuing on with the probationary period of another. First up is The Last Days of American Crime #3 (Radical), which is crazy late to the party, but certainly walks in with a bold swagger and unflinching look at crime, sex, and violence in the near future. I can’t say that I’m all that interested in the impending movie version, but the book is interesting enough to make it home. Greg Rucka and Matthew Southworth wind down this initial installment of the book with Stumptown #4 (Oni Press). I’m most excited for this book this week and looking forward to what the lasting impression of this fledgling title will be. I’m a little ambivalent about Scarlet #2 (Marve/Icon), but the first ish seemed just different and quirky enough to give another chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home