8.01.2011

8.03.11 Releases

I’ll be picking up Scalped #51 (DC/Vertigo) this week, and with the Comic-Con confirmation that the series will end with #60, it feels like the end of an era with so many Vertigo books (DMZ, Northlanders, etc.) that I’m into being closed down within the space of a year. I already picked it up at Comic-Con, but Terry Moore officially offers up a replacement for the superb Echo in the line-up this week, with Rachel Rising #1 (Abstract Studio) also due out. I might flip through the Hero Comics 2011 (IDW) one-shot and see it there’s enough material in there to warrant a purchase and support of the cause. Lastly, I fondled the Petrograd GN (Oni Press) at Comic-Con also, and it looks intriguing, all about the plot to assassinate Rasputin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home